- Implement custom business apps on Microsoft PowerApps using Common Data Service or various online and on-premises data sources such as SharePoint, Excel, Office 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on.
- Install and configure data gateways and develop solutions that span multiple O365 services.
- Improve processes to ensure alignment between the business strategies and application technology roadmap.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or any related field
- Knowledge of building web parts, apps, page layouts and content types.
- Visual Studio and TFS or other source control management tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services is a plus.
Work from home option is also available, location is not a constraint for the right candidate!!
Apply below and we will get back to you soon. For any further queries please write to email@example.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.