Android Development – Simple Guide :Are you interested in knowing about Android development. Then, let’s stay connected through this article. This simple guide helps in giving you some useful information to know about Android.
Each topic has a guide that helps you to understand the topic well and helps you to create the android app from the beginning.
Initially to start with, Java language is a must for Android development.
Learning the core of the Android Development:
- Understand the Activity Lifecycle as having the knowledge of the activity lifecycle is very important when it comes to building a bug-free application.
- Understand the Fragment and its lifecycle. It is primarily to support more dynamic and flexible UI designs on large screens, such as tablets.
- Learn how to debug your Android application as it is the single most important skill for any developer. Android Studio provides a debugger that allows you to do so many important things.
- Know about the navigations, task and back stack. Android Activities are the logical construct of the screens that we want a user to navigate through. The relation that each activity holds with respect to other is very crucial for good user experience.
- Understanding the Context In Android Application. To develop a better Android app, we must know what context is? Context is almost everywhere in this technology and it is the most important thing in this app development, so we must understand to use it correctly.
Listed above are some of the basic informations Which helps you as a simple guide to go ahead with an Android development programme.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in